Depending on how well we know each other, you may or may not already know my answer to
It’s one I get ALL the time. It’s also one of the most Googled questions around health and
Everyone wants that magic answer that’s easy to follow and gets the results.
But the truth is, there’s no “best diet.” There’s only the best diet for YOU, and I strongly believe
that’s the one that you can stick to forever.
Basic rules that are good to follow include:
• Eat foods your great grandmother would recognize (from the earth and unprocessed)
• Avoid products that are unfamiliar, unpronounceable, and more than 5-7 ingredients
• Skip products that make health claims
• Get great supplements to support your health and the ease of your nutrition program
• Eat when you’re hungry; don’t eat when you’re not
• Stop eating when you’re 80% full
Keep it simple. Eat wholesome foods without overdoing it. Exercise regularly (including
strength training). Drink some water and get some sleep. :-)
So much easier than reading a whole diet book, right?!
But seriously, we know there’s a component of common sense to all of this, but we also
recognize how much people struggle with knowing what to eat, when to eat it, and how much
We can help you. Just hit reply, and let us know if this is something you could use support with.
To Your Health,